Re: compiling development sources

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: compiling development sources
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:57:32 +0100

On 11 Feb 2010, at 13:30, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

I should have added that of course I tried this even with valgrind but
don't get any errors. I suspect your BLAS to be responsible.

Just one more data point: I had been successful in compiling and testing Octave 3.2.3 with the exact same BLAS/LAPACK implementation (Apple's Accelerate framework)
and fortran compiler (g95) and it did pass the tests.
Actually I think the Octave.app binaries from Thomas Treichl at OF are built with the same configuration. I don't recall what version of qrupdate I had used to build 3.2.3, though... Do you think it is worth trying to link to a downgraded version of qrupdate?
c.