Re: C++ complex class use in str2double.cc

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: C++ complex class use in str2double.cc
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:26:23 +0100

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Michael Goffioul
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> I had a look at your changeset. Can't you use the method
>>> "void real(double val)" instead? This also exists in MSVC,
>>> and seems to be part of the C++0x standard (i'm not an expert
>>> here, I just found a working draft on the web),
>>
>> where? I didn't see them in the drafts I could found. They're
>> certainly not part of C++98.
>
> I found this link on wikipedia:
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2010/n3035.pdf
> See section 26.4.4.
>
> Michael.

This must be something relatively new, I suppose. I have an older
draft and it is not there.
Anyway I'm glad this defect will be fixed. I made the following change:
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f578e6468d0c

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD
computing expert & GNU Octave developer