Re: C++ complex class use in str2double.cc

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: C++ complex class use in str2double.cc
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:01:33 -0500

On  1-Mar-2010, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| From
| http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?view=revision&revision=135878
| It has been around for a little more than 1.5yr in libstdc++.

That is after GCC 4.3.x was first released, so I think that this
feature does not appear in any 4.3.x release, or any earlier version.
I think the recent change wich assumes that this feature is availble
if compiling with GCC should be replaced with configure check.   Do we
really want to require 4.4.x to compile Octave with GCC?