Re: performance problem with unique on sparse arrays

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: performance problem with unique on sparse arrays
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 01:14:46 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:
On  2-Mar-2010, David Bateman wrote:

| David Bateman wrote:
| > Ok after a bit of testing the patch seems to be fine and I've pushed it
| >
| > Cheers
| > David
| >
| Grrr I pushed from the wrong clone of savannah on my machine and I | created a branch.. Does anyone have shell access to savannah to rollback | the commit I just did? Is there any other way to get rid of this branch?

I don't see a branch there now.  I'm looking here:

  http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/graph
  http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/branches

and all I see is the default branch.  If there is a branch that I'm
somehow missing, then how to I see it?

Ok, I see what I did.. Never mind what I pushed is ok and is just missing the changelog, which I just pushed