Re: bug tracking

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: bug tracking
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:53:52 -0600

On 2 March 2010 15:36, Soren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Anyway, these days Launchpad [1] is also an option as it is now Free
> software. I am not sure, if it works better than Bugzilla, but it does
> support reply-by-mail quite well (at least in my experience).

I was going to submit a vote for this too. It's AGPLv3, and although
it also requires logging in to report bugs, I find that it has overall
a lot cleaner interface than the ancient Bugzilla.

I want to help with this too... and with setting up the Octave Bazaar
website o whatever to replace Matlab Exchange... Komprehensive Octave
Archive Network? There's already CPAN and CRAN...

And with Debian packaging, and with Emacs' octave-mode, ack, I should
focus on just one thing at a time. I recently said I would work on the
Emacs bit, and I did start looking at it last night.