Re: bug tracking

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: bug tracking
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:11:46 -0500

On  4-Mar-2010, Ben Abbott wrote:

| Regarding the transition, I suggest that address@hidden be shut down
| and the web page be updated to direct bug reports to savannah.

For now, I think we should still accept mail to address@hidden but
have an auto-reply giving people information about how to report
bugs instead of just bouncing the mail.

| What about bug_report.m>? Is there a way that it may be modified to
| file a bug report to savannah directly?

I don't know whether that is easy or even possible.  I was thinking
that the bug_report function should print a message explaining what to
do, and also provide a summary of information that needs to be entered
in the bug reporting form.