Re: bug tracking

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: bug tracking
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:50:03 -0400

I've updated the web pages, the bugs.txi file, and the Octave startup
message to point to the bug tracker on savannah.  As Thomas Weber
suggested, I made bugs.octave.org redirect to the tracker and used
that address in the documentation so if we decide to move to different
bug tracking system in the future, we can do it without needing to
update the docs.

Please let me know if you spot any other places that should be
updated.

Thanks,