Re: [changeset] histc

From: douchewhite
Subject: Re: [changeset] histc
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:08:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi
   I was running this histc.m that u guys created.  I ran Soren's original
version on Octave 2.9.9 with no problem. When I ran Jaroslav Hajek's version
with if (! issorted (edges)) it returns errors complaining 'issorted' is
undefined.  Is this only because I am on 2.9.9? Just want to check. Thanx.
BTW thank you guys a lot for this histc function I really need it!