address@hidden into gmane?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: address@hidden into gmane?
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:58:43 -0400

On  8-Apr-2010, Thorsten Meyer wrote:

| I would like to read the octave-bug-tracker notifications via gmane. Would
| anyone mind, if I subscribed address@hidden at gmane.org?

Is there a way to disable posting so that the list is read only via
gmane?  If so, then I have no objection to making it available.

The new list could also be added to nabble.  There I know it is
possible to have a read-only list as the graphics and sources lists
are currently marked read-only there.  The same should be done at
gmane.org.  Can you find out how to make those lists read-only at
gmane.org?

Thanks,