Re: How to be involved in the octave project?

From: Gokul Nair
Subject: Re: How to be involved in the octave project?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:09:53 -0700

This is a question I've had myself for a while now, i.e. the best place to start contributing. I've found these to be somewhat useful so far:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/6538ff562949/PROJECTS
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

Not sure how up-to-date this information is though. And as others point out, communicating frequently to the list as to the task you picked, how you intend to go about it etc would be valuable as well.

Hope that helps.

Gokul