Re: building development tip with mingw32

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: building development tip with mingw32
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 10:20:46 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- Benjamin Lindner  wrote:

> > 1) shouldn't "isatty" comes with gnulib header? as in shouldn't
> > gnulib headers include io.h?
>
> Apparently gnulib does not provide isatty().
> Which gnulib header should be then included instead of <io.h> ?

I have not met "isatty" issue for my build by gcc-4.5.0.  However, io.h exists
in /mingw/include so
that this is not gcc version specific.

I do not know why I have not met this issue at present.

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/