Re: R: Best way to create interactive GUI apps with octave?

From: Riccardo Corradini
Subject: Re: R: Best way to create interactive GUI apps with octave?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:23:31 +0000 (GMT)

You are right.
But apart from this It would be nice to understand how Gambas debugger was built.
Because if it doesn't use pipes it would interesting to build an Octave debugger in the same way, ..setting breakpoints etc.. Just replacing and customizing the whole set for GNU octave
What do you think?
Thanks to all of you
Bests
Riccardo