Timeline for 3.4 release?

From: Thomas Weber
Subject: Timeline for 3.4 release?
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 23:46:37 +0200

Hi,

is there any timeline for the 3.4 release? I somehow feel like it's in
the close future (see below), but have now real idea why:

1) The first octave-forge packages are built for 3.3.51 and will not
work with 3.2. By that I mean they have a (>= 3.3.51) in their
DESCRIPTION file.
2) Users are quite often told that their problem is not found in the
development sources -- which reads like they should upgrade to the
development archive.

Thanks
        Thomas