Re: [OctDev] automatic download of forge packages

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: [OctDev] automatic download of forge packages
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:04:04 +0100

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden> wrote:
> 3. Obviously, I'll be glad if others can check my code and possibly improve
> it.

Just a small improvement suggestion, for anybody's willing to do it,
it would be nice to get the list of available packages using some "list"
flag in pkg.

This seems a logical extension, as you're not gonna necessarily
be browsing octave-forge pages to download the packages you want
to install, so you might not know what packages are available.

Michael.