RE: [OctDev] automatic download of forge packages

From: Jake
Subject: RE: [OctDev] automatic download of forge packages
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:56:03 -0400

Well it's great that at least that much is in place for a future release.
Thinking about it, most packages don't have any dependencies so it should be
ample for now.

When I do have some spare time I think I will do what one person mentioned,
which is make a script to download and install all extra packages to create
a "complete" distribution.