Re: manual translation

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: manual translation
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:22:35 -0700

tor, 10 06 2010 kl. 16:19 -0300, skrev Jonas Xavier:
> So, how to expand this packages to others languages? How to show this
> opportunity for a great number of users? Can I use the translation
> packages from the SVN?

Please keep your replies on list, so that other may follow and comment.

To be honest I don't know the current status of these packages. I think
you should simply join the Octave-Forge list and write a mail explaining
your expansion plans (be sure to CC the package maintainer). I'm sure
any help will be greatly appreciated.

Soren