Re: Triangulation interface to freefem++

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Triangulation interface to freefem++
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:43:10 -0500

On 14 June 2010 04:51, Fotios Kasolis <address@hidden> wrote:
> Unfortunately it is far away from being a regular "toolbox", but it works and
> is relatively well
> documented.

Another case in favour of setting up the Octave Bazaar. I've been
reading about how to build websites with Django, and I hope to have
something to show for it soon.

Speaking of which, I meant to ask you: do you have any web design
skills? I don't mind programming website logic, but fonts and sizes
and layouts and colours are not something I can do well.