Re: Triangulation interface to freefem++

From: Fotios Kasolis
Subject: Re: Triangulation interface to freefem++
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:59:24 +0200

On Jun 14, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

> On 14 June 2010 04:51, Fotios Kasolis <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Unfortunately it is far away from being a regular "toolbox", but it works
>> and is relatively well
>> documented.
>
> Another case in favour of setting up the Octave Bazaar. I've been
> reading about how to build websites with Django, and I hope to have
> something to show for it soon.
>
> Speaking of which, I meant to ask you: do you have any web design
> skills? I don't mind programming website logic, but fonts and sizes
> and layouts and colours are not something I can do well.

I m not sure I can call it a skill, but i have done some designs (logos,
business cards, web pages, book layouts) just to help people (and mostly
myself) do what they want for free, but all I know comes from tutorials and
what i consider as esthetically correct is my personal view (and probably not
acceptable by a majority), but I could help for sure.

Octave bazaar sounds very good, my guess is that there ll be a big number of
contributions (and a lot of maintenance ;D).

/Fotios