Re: Backend independent print function

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Backend independent print function
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:18:58 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- Shai Ayal  wrote:

> > Can I use gl2ps functionality from the octave command prompt on the current
> > development source ?
> >

> I'm not sure what you mean by "gl2ps functionality". The way it's
> implemented today, you have to plot something in the fltk backend (e.g. you
> need the fltk figure window to be open on the desktop), and then, issuing
> the command
> print("-desp","test.eps")
> will use gl2ps to produce an eps file.
After the change in a type the above
print("-desp","test.eps")

print("-deps","test.eps")

worked. The eps output was very nice.

Thanks!!

BTW, "gl2ps functionality" did not make sense in English.
Thank you for your kindness.

Regards

Tatsuro

2010 FIFA World Cup News [Yahoo!Sports/sportsnavi]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/southafrica2010/