Progress on Agora

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Progress on Agora
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:27:38 -0500

So... you guys wanna be my visual alpha testers?

How does this look? Please ignore the controls and buttons. That's
just my GTK+ theme, and I like dark themes. The actual buttons still
need to be styled, perhaps, or perhaps they'll look like whatever is
native in your web browser. There's also more styling to be done
elsewhere.

     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/agora-front.png
     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/agora-gplv3.png
     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/agora-user.png
     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/agora-user.png
     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/agora-edit-user.png
     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/agora-license.png

I still haven't gotten around to the actual meat of the website:
uploading, viewing, and commenting on code, but I think I've done all
the beating around the bush I can in that department, so it should be
my next order of business.

Oh, and in case anyone cares. ;-)

     http://bitubucket.org/jordigh/agora

Best,