Re: Agora Octave

From: some_guy
Subject: Re: Agora Octave
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

Another project which has a great way to share scripts is Vim.

It may be simple to do a wiki like
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Vim_Tips_Wiki
I guess octave already has a wiki though and it's not the best way to search
scripts.

Alternatively vim.org has a nice way to contribute and browse scripts,
complete with ranking and categories.
http://www.vim.org/scripts/script_search_results.php

I think the vim.org/scripts is one of the best libraries of scripts I have
found. Maybe copying something like that for octave would be easier that
designing a site from scratch.