Multiple files in a single OCT file for DLD-FUNCTIONS

From: John Swensen
Subject: Multiple files in a single OCT file for DLD-FUNCTIONS
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:07:54 -0400

How do I modify the module-files and Makefile.am in the src/DLD-FUNCTIONS
directory to allow me to build a single OCT DLD file from multiple sources?  It
seems as if all the current DLD functions are defined in a single file (even
FLTK).  I am trying to add in the sources for the GTK plotting window and would
much rather not mash it all into a single source file.  Is there some way I can
make a single file in the main DLD-FUNCTIONS directory (say gtk_backend.c and
gtk_backend.h) and tuck the rest of the supporting files in a subdirectory
called gtkhandles (or something similar)?

I just don't see a place where the source files for a given OCT file are listed
(and am hoping this doesn't imply that the current build system is set up to
assume that each OCT file is built from a single file).

John Swensen