Re: fltk printing [changest]

From: Michael D Godfrey
Subject: Re: fltk printing [changest]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:11:19 -0700

On 07/26/2010 06:22 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:
I've got an initial changeset prepared. I did some testing, but hope to do more. I'm running short of free time, so I'd appreciate if others can take a look.

The gl2ps functionality needs to be extended to allow for ps/pdf/pgf/svg/latex output. Until then those device won't work.

However, the other device types should work with this changeset (i.e. bitmaps, dxf, metafont, etc).

I've made a few changes to __gnuplot_print__, but much more needs to be done after these changes are committed.

I've not pushed this yet, but if it is preferred that I do that, let me know.

Ben

Ben,

I am in favor of committing this.  The current __fltk__print does hardly anything,
so not much could be lost there.  And, this looks like a good start on getting
things working.  So, the more exposure it gets the better.

Unless others object, please commit it.

Michael