Fwd: [bug #30616] isosurface fails with 2 input arguments (wrong meshgri

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Fwd: [bug #30616] isosurface fails with 2 input arguments (wrong meshgrid creation)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:35:39 -0400

On  1-Aug-2010, Martin Helm wrote:

| I am not completely sure about the current correct workflow for submitting a
| bug (and proposing a fix).
| I received a bug report from an user and created an entry #30616 in the
| savannah tracker. the proposed patch is attached to that report.

Reporting the bug on the tracker is the right thing to do.  There is
usually no need to also send mail about a bug report to the
maintainers list.

In the future, please include ChangeLog entries in the same changeset
as the diffs for the bug fix.

You might also want to add

  [ui]
  username = Martin Helm <address@hidden>

to your ~/.hgrc file so that will appear in the hg logs instead of

  # User address@hidden

Thanks,