Re: fltk printing [changest]

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: fltk printing [changest]
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 22:48:15 +0300

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:21 PM, bpabbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> Regarding gl2ps, I've made some assumptions.
> (1) That the GL2PS_PS/EPS/PDF/TEX/SVG/PGF formats will each be supported.
As usual, its not so simple. The when outputting in PDF format, GL2PS
does not respect text alignment, so all labels are placed wrong. If
someone has a little PDF knowledge, this could probably be fixed in
GL2PS.

> (2) That the output will respect the figure's papersize, paperorientation,
> and paperposition property.
This is also not supported by GL2PS, but I will try to implement it,
at least for ps and maybe for eps

Shai