Re: Continuous build tool: we've got a Hydra jobset

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: Continuous build tool: we've got a Hydra jobset
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:56:13 -0700 (PDT)

On 03 Aug, 2010,at 02:04 PM, David Grundberg <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I've met some helpful people at the GNU Hackers' Meeting that pointed me
towards build farms that automatically updates and builds repositories.
One of them was Hydra, which unfortunately didn't have Mercurial
support. The Hydra people just emailed me and said they added support
for Mercurial, and even better, they have Octave building on the system.
So now I just have to figure out how to maximize the opportunities
given to us. The coverage thing is very interesting and I wish I had
time to really dig into it

http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/octave-default

http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html#Hydra

Grundberg

I notice that the attempts to build on Darwin (MacOSX) is failing. Is there someone I/we can do to get that working on the farm?

Ben