Re: fltk printing [changest]

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: fltk printing [changest]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 13:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

On 05 Aug, 2010,at 02:43 PM, Shai Ayal <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:48 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

As I mentioned above, support of GL2PS_TEX, GL2PS_SVG, GL2PS_PGF still needs to be included by someone more skilled, than myself,  in c/c++. Until that happens the effected devices (epslatex, epslatexstandalone, pslatex, svg, tikz), will produce eps output.

I just pushed changeset http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/2224236440c0
It adds these terminals to the gl2ps-renderer.

Note: To use GL2PS_TEX you need to make two passes as outlined in http://geuz.org/gl2ps/#tthFtNtAAB
First produce some output format w/o text, then GL2PS_TEX.
I implemented this in octave as: first append "notxt" to the teminal, and then use terminal "tex" e.g. to produce eps and tex, first use a "epsnotxt" terminal and then a "tex" terminal.

Shai

p.s. I noticed you are using png256 to produce png from ghostscript. Why not switch to png16m for the full color table?

Thanks for catching the png256. I had intended to use the 24 bit version (png16m).

I'll start working on m-file changes this evening.

Ben