Re: IPC Functions

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: IPC Functions
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:47:07 +0200

William Demchick wrote:
I am currently working steadily on implementing various functions for
interprocess communication (socket, bind, connect, ...), as suggested
in the current PROJECTS file.

So far, I seem to be getting things to work well.  However, I would
still appreciate any information that might be helpful.

Thank you.

William Demchick

Please check the octave-forge package

http://octave.sourceforge.net/sockets/index.html

The question is whether these functions should be made part of the core of Octave as suggested by the presence of this idea in the PROJECTS file or left as a separate package as currently.

D.