Re: Octave revision pack

From: Wolfgang Schechinger
Subject: Re: Octave revision pack
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 20:43:59 +0200

Dear Fotis,

that's great work! I would have been very glad if the booklet/manual had
existed when I needed to crunch a lot of data a few years ago and had no idea
about Octave or Matlab in the beginning; I just had came across Octave and
decided to use ist.

I think, the style is very readable, and one even may use it to teach various
concepts in mathematics. The title design is superb (do you plan to market it?
- Add some more content and do it!).

Maybe you should check the printability on b/w printers to check if the
coulored boxes the lines in the graphs appear well.

Thank you and all the best,

Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------