Re: Octave's m4/acx_pthread.m4 & OSX

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Octave's m4/acx_pthread.m4 & OSX
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:44:58 +0200

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 2:16 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> "make check" gave no errors. I've pushed the changeset.
>
> Ben

Sorry for my late reply. Unfortunately there were some changes in
acx_blas_f77_func that I forgot to send upstream, which this changeset
has just overwritten. I already extracted the necessary changes and
sent them upstream. Meanwhile, if anyone else's build is broken like
mine (happens if you have Fortran refs in BLAS but Fortran is not a
dynamic dependency, or if you have a static BLAS), just hg update -r
-2.

hth

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD