Re: Matlab compatible legends for FLTK/Gnuplot backends? -> suggestion f

From: Levente Torok
Subject: Re: Matlab compatible legends for FLTK/Gnuplot backends? -> suggestion for property ignorance
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:03:55 +0200

Hi Guys,

Indeed I am using 3.2.3, I don't think that anything has been done in this aspect for the 3.4.x this is why my mail is.
I'd like to suggest to increase matlab tolerance.
Many of the matlab codes breaks because they call for setting the 'color' property of the figures which is not implemented in gnuplot backend. Other properties may also break the running however they pretty non significant from the point of running. For this reason I suggest ignoring all these property setting. Or an in advanced version of setting I would simply set a property string but not using it anywhere. This would serve the purpose of having a proper reply when getter is called.
Thanks

Lev

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sep 7, 2010, at 4:28 PM, bpabbott wrote:

>  For now, I think it best to revert my outerposition changeset.
>
> Ben

There were some bug fixes related to the setting the activepositionproperty to "positon" in this changeset. I'm going through it carefully so as not to revert the parts that should be kept. I hope to have the time to finish today (tomorrow at the latest).

Ben