Re: wait_for_file ?? [time to test ssh]

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: wait_for_file ?? [time to test ssh]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:41:56 +0000 (GMT)

On 09 Sep, 2010,at 02:23 PM, bpabbott <address@hidden> wrote:

Michael,

Using Shai's recent commit, I've produce a simple example that tests the conversion of eps to pdf.

I've attached two files. A modified __ghostscript__.m and go_fltk.m.

Please place each of these in a single directory and run the go_fltk.m script, via ssh.

I'm expecting you to get a pdf file like the one I've attached.

I'm allowing gs to combine the offset.ps file (which offsets the eps file from the page's LLHC) with the GL2PS eps stream.

fid = popen ("gs -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dSAFER -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dEmbedAllFonts=true -dOptimize=true -dEPSCrop -sPAPERSIZE=letter -dFIXEDMEDIA -sOutputFile=test.pdf offset.ps -", "w")
drawnow ("eps" , sprintf ("%d" , fid));

I hope to avoid using the temporary offset.ps file, but before going further, I thought it best to confirm this approach will resolve the timing problem.

Ben

<go_fltk.m>
<__ghostscript__.m>

Opps, I forgot to include the code to produce the offset.ps file.

Use attached go_fltk.m instead.

Ben