Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:02:01 +0000 (GMT)

--- Ven 17/9/10,  ha scritto:

> Data: Venerdì 17 settembre 2010, 18:06
> --- Ven 17/9/10, Michael D
> Godfrey  ha scritto:
>

>   On 09/17/2010 05:58 AM, bpabbott wrote:
>     Unfortunately, I should
>         have been more clear. The
> changeset attached to the prior email
>         has not been pushed. You'll
> need to patch your sources with that
>         changeset.
>     I did that.
>
>       Michael
>

> I did not. After applying it I have some strange effects.
>
> It partially worked but after a "make" it stopped to work
> with a "feval: function `__init_ftlk__' not found"
>
> I am rebuilding as eventually some configures went wrong.
>

> Marco

Ok, configured, built and istalled again.

octave:2> source "test_printing.m"
octave:3> test_printing("fltk")
backend is fltk
print fltk-aifm  -daifm

the file is built but octave hangs and I need to kill it.

$ file fltk-aifm.ai
fltk-aifm.ai: PostScript document text conforming DSC level 2.0, type EPS

Gnuplot is completed, however it eats all CPU until finished.

octave:6> test_printing("gnuplot")
backend is gnuplot
print gnuplot-corel  -dcorel
print gnuplot-dxf  -ddxf
print gnuplot-eepic  -deepic
print gnuplot-emf  -demf
print gnuplot-epsc  -depsc
print gnuplot-epslatex  -depslatex
print gnuplot-gif  -dgif
print gnuplot-hpgl  -dhpgl
print gnuplot-jpg  -djpg
Gnuplot does not have support for 'pdf' ... skipping.
print gnuplot-pdfcairo  -dpdfcairo
print gnuplot-png  -dpng
print gnuplot-pngcairo  -dpngcairo
print gnuplot-psc  -dpsc