Re: oct-time.cc:61: error: 'mktime' is not a member of 'gnulib'

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: oct-time.cc:61: error: 'mktime' is not a member of 'gnulib'
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:38:39 -0400

On 21-Sep-2010, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

| On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
|
| > I checked libgnu, and do see mktime there.
| >
| > $ ls libgnu/mktime*
| > libgnu/mktime-internal.h  libgnu/mktime.c
| >
| > Is anyone else seeing this ?
| >
| > Ben
|
| I did. Refetching and rebuilding the gnulib part worked it around.
| (i.e. doing hg purge --all, then normal build).

I don't know whether we can (or should even try to) improve things so
that everything is handled automatically when a gnulib module is added
to bootstrap.conf or when a gnulib change happens.

I think the minimal thing to do is something close to the following:

  In the source tree:

    cd gnulib
    git pull
    cd ..