Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:53:43 +0000 (GMT)

--- Ven 17/9/10, Ben Abbott  ha scritto:

> I no longer have any errors with
> testing the printing on MacOS 10.6.4.
>
> For complete functionality it is necessary to have
> pstoedit, fig2dev (from TransFig), and epstool installed.
>
> I'm unable to do any testing for Windows. So it would be
> appreciated if a Windows user can test this changeset.
>
> There's been some recent changesets that have effected my
> results, so I suggest pulling the current sources, and a
> build fresh.
>
> My tip is ...
>
>     http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/88687577519f
>
> Ben

Hi Ben,
here again on cygwin after having solved my recent
build problems.

$ hg tip
changeset:   11013:63f79f798a14
tag:         tip
user:        Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden>
date:        Wed Sep 22 09:04:56 2010 +0200
summary:     fix small typos in new tests

the test_printing("gnuplot") is fine.

However with fltk, for any type of devices I tested
the plot file is created and looks fine, but
octave segfaults:

test_printing("fltk","-djpg")
backend is fltk
print fltk-jpg  -djpg
panic: Segmentation fault -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
save to `octave-core' complete
Segmentation fault

ideas ?

Marco