Octave poster

From: Fotios Kasolis
Subject: Octave poster
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 01:31:25 +0200

Every commercial program out there has a simplified eye candy presentation (or sth similar) for their (in many cases stupid) product. So why should not we??? So here we are again; me presenting eye candy poster for promoting Octave (the difference is that we do have a good product and ... we do not lie about quality ; ).

If you enjoy it, use it!! Everything on that poster (icons, fonts) is GPL so it is ok. I do not know the license of Chica mono font used for the title.

http://www8.cs.umu.se/~fotios/OctavePoster.pdf

/Fotis