help for quadv

From: c.
Subject: help for quadv
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:38:16 +0200

Hi,

help quadv

gives:

 -- Function File: Q = quadv (F, A, B)
 -- Function File: Q = quadv (F, A, B, TOL)
 -- Function File: Q = quadv (F, A, B, TOL, TRACE)

... The function F must accept a string, and
can return a vector representing the approximation to N different
sub-functions ...

but inspecting quadv I see nowhere where F is called whith a string argument, and I don't understand what 'a vector representing the approximation to N different
sub-functions' means.

Would it be OK to change this to:

 -- Function File: Q = quadv (F, A, B)
 -- Function File: Q = quadv (F, A, B, TOL)
 -- Function File: Q = quadv (F, A, B, TOL, TRACE,)
 -- Function File: Q = quadv (F, A, B, TOL, TRACE, P1, P2, ...)

... F can be a scalar,vector or array-valued function ...

or am I missing someting?
c.