Re: stupid Matlab-style short-circuit behavior for | and &

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: stupid Matlab-style short-circuit behavior for | and &
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 21:56:31 +0200

lor, 09 10 2010 kl. 20:41 +0200, skrev Jaroslav Hajek:
> I'm glad that you can make some money by maintaining Octave, but at
> the same time it's sad that you have to do so by implementing shitty
> features that we all used to laugh at a year ago. Doesn't put Octave's
> future into a bright perspective, huh? Sorry if I just made it a
> little darker :(

I don't think it's all bad. I like having the feature available; if I
have to run some shitty (to use your terminology :-) ) code written for
Matlab, then it's nice to be able to run it without changing the code.
As long as the feature is off by default then I think things are just
perfectly fine.

Soren