Re: Equalis Octave group

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Equalis Octave group
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:24:23 -0400

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Dave Barnes <address@hidden> wrote:
> In regards to outright theft that would be completely
> counterproductive, and as you said before, incompatible with their
> mission

It's only counterproductive if what they say their mission is actually
coincides with what their mission is. I've never heard of Equalis
before. They claim to be an LLC. That means they have at least hired
one lawyer.

Since you are much more familiar with the site than I am, is it even
possible to access the octave group without registering for their
site? Can you post a direct link to the octave group page?

--judd