Re: Open Letter to Octave Community

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Open Letter to Octave Community
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:22:12 +0200

Hi

I must confess I got somewhat lost in your long letter, which is why I
didn't reply sooner. Are you offering to host Octave websites? I mean,
something that would replace http://www.octave.org or
http://octave.sf.net ? Or are you offering to do commercial support for
Octave? Or something else...?

Soren