uimenu implementation, 2nd version

From: Kai Habel
Subject: uimenu implementation, 2nd version
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:56:33 +0200

 Hello,

this is the second version of an uimenu implementation for the fltk backend. It should be compatible with matlab in most cases. My first implementation was more or less a proof-of-concept, this one is more careful designed. (I don't claim to be good C++ programmer, so if you think something should be done differently, I am open for suggestions) This time I have separated the uimenu functions from the plot_window in a different class. Keep in mind that not all menu properties in fltk can be changed dynamically, therefore I have to rebuild the entrire menu in some cases. I have attached a Changeset relative to the current tip. Changelog, News entry and manual entry are not included yet.

Since I have seen some crashes in intermediate versions, it would be nice if people regularly bulding octave on Mac and Windows could test the changeset. I have attached a simple test file as well.

Kai

Please not that there is already a bug opened for the delayed output of a callback function.
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31121