Re: Undocumented functions

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Undocumented functions
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:09:19 -0400

On 23-Oct-2010, Rik wrote:

| I've written a joint Octave/Perl script that checks that issue.

Maybe this and some of your other scripts for catching style errors
should be checked in to the Octave sources?  Then we could also add
targets for them in the Makefile.

There are a number of these kinds of things already in gnulib (see
the maintainer-makefile module; the rules are in top/maint.mk) though
I'm not sure exactly what is in there or how many of the tests are
useful for us.