Re: Can't compile Octave source on Snow Leopard

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Can't compile Octave source on Snow Leopard
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:08:04 +0100

On 30 Oct 2010, at 07:53, c. wrote:

> Ben,
> Thank you very much!
> I see you are using the '-m32' flag,
> but I have installed 64 bit version of fink,
> have you ever tried linking to 64 bit libraries?
> Any chance to make it work or do I have to reinstall fink?
> c.

Hi,
I'm still trying to build a 64bit version of Octave on OSX.
As I am following a trial-and-error approach, I must often do:

make clean
./configure
make

since the last pull though I get

make clean
./configure
configure: error: cannot find sources (src/octave.cc) in . or ..

Has something been changed in the makefiles?

c.