RE: Open Letter to Octave Community

From: Carmine Napolitano
Subject: RE: Open Letter to Octave Community
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:25:03 -0700

I think this is a great next step.  Also, remember we want this to be
collaborative so just because we implemented something in a particular way for
Scilab does not mean we have to do the same thing for Octave.  One example that
has already been raised is that our Scilab group content is only visible after
free registration.  If you prefer to have this public without registration we
are happy to have this discussion with you.  In the end, we really do want to
help.  Let us know how.

Regards,
Carmine