Re: Documentation category in bug tracker, please

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Documentation category in bug tracker, please
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:53:53 -0600

2010/11/2 Ben Abbott <address@hidden>:
> On Nov 2, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>
>> Just that, can we have a documentation category for bugs? I'd like to
>> submit a few documentation patches.

> I like to have that as well.

As I was writing the above, I noticed that there's an item-group for
documentation, which I guess is something like a subcategory? So you
can use that to filter by documentation, like so:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?group=octave&func=browse&bug_group_id=102

The categories seem to correspond with the top-level directories in
the Octave source tree, so it would make sense to put documentation
there as well, but I guess it's not a huge priority.

- Jordi G. H.