Re: Following standards help?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Following standards help?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:52:22 -0600

On 3 November 2010 13:41, Fotios Kasolis <address@hidden> wrote:
> I m just trying to make a package (the first one) and I have a question
> regarding standards (after reading the docs).

What docs? I was going to write one for m-functions. The standard for
those isn't written down anywhere. Or am I mistaken?

> Any way to check it myself through a script or sth?

No... I wonder how hard would it be to write such a script? I'll try
Perling something up later. Linux has such a script for C. I don't
dare write one for C++, but m-code should be simpler.

- Jordi G. H.