Re: AspectRatio Patches [problem with colorbar]

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: AspectRatio Patches [problem with colorbar]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:00:04 +0800

On Nov 3, 2010, at 6:19 PM, logari81 wrote:

> This was very useful information, indeed I used gnuplot 4.2. I have
> attached two updated version of my last changesets which now should work
> with gnuplot 4.4 as well.
>
> BR
>
> Kostas
> <aspectratios3a.changeset><aspectratios4a.changeset>

I just noticed new problems with the colorbar demos (22, 23, 28, and 29). Each
of these use the command "axis equal".

The colorbar.m function relies upon
scripts\plot\private\__actual_axis_position__.m. If I revert that change, then
the colorbar demos work as expected.

When working correctly, these demos produce exaggerated, if not unexpected,
results, so I've included pdfs illustrating the behavior with and without
changeset 11195.

        http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/5b48695f3c13

Ben