Re: hidden handles and get_children vs. get_all_children

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: hidden handles and get_children vs. get_all_children
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:00:51 +0000

I'm not sure you need it every time.

1) ~line 2725: this might end up making a colorbar axes the current
axes of a figure (or any other hidden axes system)

2) ~line 4701: this is used for autoscale; you must make sure that
out-of-axes objects are not taken into account (e.g. labels and title)

3) ~line 4915: do we really need to look at children here?

Michael.