Re: Complie error of gl-render.cc (MinGW build : concerning to uimenu?)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Complie error of gl-render.cc (MinGW build : concerning to uimenu?)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:14:19 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have confirmed the your changeset pushes in the development source and
confirmed that the build
could  be done.

Thanks!!

Regards

Tatsuro

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Complie-error-of-gl-render-cc-MinGW-build-concerning-to-uimenu-td3023073.html#a3023073

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Implementation-of-uimenu-objects-for-fltk-backend-td2553340.html#a2553340

> > Menu bar consist of Entry1 to Entry9 was displayed.
> >

> > Can you pushed the changeset to the development repository (or already
> > done?) ?
> >
> > Thanks Again !!
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Tatsuro

> Done!
>
> Kai

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/