Re: test current development version on Windows

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: test current development version on Windows
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:04:45 +0000

Yes, I can reproduce it on a MSVC-compiled octave (from June).
I don't have time at the moment to debug it, but maybe I can give
you a hint.

IIRC there's a special case with Win32 API when specifying
directories: at root level, you *must* have a trailing slash, in any
other case, it's not required. So if you mean root level on drive
D, you must write it as D:\, using D: won't work as expected.

I don't remember all the details, but it was something silly
like that.

Michael.